WISHART LUNCH/FUN FOOD PROGRAM
The Wishart PAC is going to continue using the hot lunch internet program called
HOTLUNCHES.NET. This is a secure, on-line ordering system that saves time, money and paper, while allowing you to manage your child’s lunch orders right from home! Just follow the easy step-by-step instructions to register your child(ren) and order their food. Please note: You must re-register every year as the students are deleted from the website yearly.
Even if you don’t participate in the hot lunch program you should still register. HOTLUNCHES.NET is not only for food orders. It also offers many other features, including events, calendars, school and PAC information, fundraising lists, and a parents-only marketplace. We will keep you posted when those features are up and running.
FUN FOOD – INFO ON GETTING STARTED
- Go to https://wishart.hotlunches.net – you will definitely want to bookmark this page as this is where you will always login from and all info regarding the Fun Food program will be posted here for easy reference.
- Click on the REGISTER tab on the right side of the page. Enter your “Parent” information (this will only need to be done once). The school access code this year is: WE2016FF (it is case sensitive). The email address that you provide us will be used to send you a REMINDER each Sunday of what you ordered for your child(ren) for that coming week.
- Once you have completed all the fields, click on “Register Now”. You have now created yourself a Family Account. The next screen you’re taken to is in the Hotlunch application itself. This is where you need to setup your child(ren) individually.
- Click on the “Students” tab over on the left hand side and enter your child’s information and then click “Insert”. (If your child has an allergy that is not listed here, please contact us at: email@example.com and let us know what it is. We can manually add it on later.
- The next screen you are taken to shows your child’s name and class. If you have more children to enter, then click on “Add New”. Otherwise, if this is your only child you can now click on the “Orders” tab at the top and get ready to start ordering their Fun Food. Payment options will be one of the following:
- PAYMENT INFO
- There is a HELP button on the main screen that contains FAQ and a Parent Instruction Guide. The guide offers these same instructions with more detail, or you can email the Fun Food Coordinators @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- PayPal – You may use an existing PayPal account, or use PayPal as a guest (as a one-time transaction), to pay by Visa, Visa Debit, Mastercard or Amex (just follow the steps along in PayPal); OR
- Interac e-Transfer directly from your bank account to the PAC account – email address would be: email@example.com and the answer to the question that you need to provide should always be WISHART (all upper-case please).*Please note that the timeline for Ordering and Submitting Payment for OCTOBER orders will only be 1 week – our apologies for the quick turn-around. The other months will have longer timelines.Please also note that there will not be any extra food for purchase on the Fun Food day.ABSENT STUDENTSWe look forward to seeing lots of smiles and happy faces on our students this year with our Fun Food firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fun Food Coordinators – Teresa and Vicki
- If your child is absent on a lunch/treat day, and you have ordered and paid for food, please be aware that you can come in at lunch and pick up their order from us or email @ email@example.com to make other arrangements. If we do not hear from you, we will assume that you would like us to donate the food. No refunds will be given.
- This year payment must also be in by the Ordering Deadline in order for your child(ren) to receive their food – no exceptions.
- We will not be accepting any Cash or Cheques this year